SAROVA PANAFRIC HOTEL
Category: 4 Star Hotel
Standard Single - $225
Standard Double - $280
Idyllically located 5 minutes drive from the CBD and 18 Kms from Jomo Kenyatta Internationa Airport, amidst beautifully landscaped gardens in a quiet suburb of Nairobi, Sarova Panafric offers 164 rooms in a range of standard, superior, club and suites- all recently refurbished and decorated in a contemporary vibrant African style. Named in honor of the Pan African movement, Sarova Panafric was inaugurated by the first president of Kenya H.E. Mzee Jomo Kenyatta on the 5th January 1965 and truly represents Neo Africa. Enjoy leisurely meals at the lively and warm Flame tree restaurant, once the watering hole for freedom fighters, spies and foreign correspondents and named after the Flame Tree that holds pride of place in the gardens.
Sarova Panafric offers state of the art banqueting and conferencing facilities with a range of meeting and function rooms equipped with the latest audio visual and WIFI equipment. To wind up the day, take a dip in the pool or go for a leisurely massage - or simply enjoy a cool drink to the soothing sounds of Africa's rhythm
Sarova Panafric is also located a short 0.5 Kms from Kenya's Landmark 'Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC)' , an events venue in Africa.
The Suites at Sarova Panafric are inspired by different regions and cultures in Africa. All Suites include a sitting room and a spacious bedroom with one ensuite and one guest bathroom. The sitting room is furnished with a four-seater dining table for in-room dining.
All the suites at Sarova Panafric feature the following facilities and services:
- An outdoor view
- Air-conditioning, black-out curtains, sound-proofing
- Two flat screen televisions with Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee facilities, mini-bar, safe-deposit box
- Room amenities such as fresh fruits, fresh flowers, bottle of wine, cookies and chocolates
- Direct dial telephone, wireless internet connectivity
- Private bath, shower and WC, magnifying mirrors, hair dryers
- Voltage of 240 volts and 50 cycle razor outlets operating on both 220 and 240 volts
- Rates are based on Bed and Breakfast
- Other Suites Rates Available on Request