NAIROBI SERENA HOTEL
Category: 5 Star Hotel
Location: Central Nairobi
Standard Single - $475
Standard Double - $595
Justly famed for its exceptional standards of efficiency, service and five-star hospitality, the elegantly sophisticated Nairobi Serena is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World group and is consistently voted 'Best Hotel in Nairobi' by airlines and international travel magazines alike. Despite its pivotal central location, the Serena remains true to its title and offers an oasis of serenity amidst the bustle of one of Africa's most vibrant capital cities.
The interior decor reflects an entirely pan-African theme featuring art and inspiration from Ethiopia, the Maghreb, West Africa and East Africa. Offering a range of dining experiences, the hotel is renowned for its 'Mandhari' fine-dining restaurant, which is rated as one of the Kenya's finest. The Nairobi Serena also offers a world-class Conference Centre and the exclusive 'Maisha' Health Club and Spa.
Nairobi's undisputed business venue of choice - both for visiting executives and for regional corporate event planners, the Nairobi Serena offers an unrivalled choice of executive suites, global connectivity, business support, conference-planning proficiency, product launch expertise and high-profile international corporate events venues.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all
- with AC, satellite TV, WiFi and voice-mail
- Extensive gardens and grounds.
- International restaurant and coffee shop
- Pool bar and poolside brasserie
- Mandhari fine dining restaurant
- Ethiopian-styled Aksum Bar
- Luxury heated swimming pool
- 'Maisha' Spa and Health Club
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Unisex hair salon
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk
- Baby-sitting, family rooms, children's dining/menus
Our rooms and suites:
We offer a wide range of rooms and suites, all of which are elegantly presented in a fusion of international and pan-African style. All our rooms and suites are equipped with: air-conditioning; 2 telephones with international direct-dial and voice-mail, Internet (WIFI and hard-wire connection), mini bar, digital safe, tea/coffee making facilities, LCD flat-screen satellite TV, 24-hour room service, dedicated resident's lounge, laundry, valet and shoe-shine.
While most of our rooms are designated non-smoking, a number of rooms are available for smokers, but these should be booked in advance. Quiet rooms can also be booked in advance.
- Rates are based on Bed and Breakfast
- Other Suites Rates Available on Request